Start to CARE in 2023
I would like to wish you a very caring and sustainable year.
A year in which you can make more impact.
A year in which you have time to focus on what matters.
A year in which you define your true purpose and long-term ambitions.
A new year starts with new resolutions.
Here are my 6 tips on why you should start to CARE!
- CARE more for your employees. You might think that once a recession slows down the economy, their wishes and demands might alter again. Think again, phenomena such as the ‘great resignation’ and ‘quit quitting’ have changed the mindset of talented employees. Moreover, a new generation (Gen Z) is ready to get to work.
- Adapt your way of working to the new era. Let your people collaborate internally and install processes to facilitate collaboration.
- Make work agile and flexible, as most people want to work where and when they choose to.
- Culture and values are the base of your reliability as an employer. Invest deep into them as they are one of your key elements to attract and retain the most talented people your organization needs.
- Dare to show empathy and take time to truly listen to and act upon the needs of your people.
- Finally, we can all take better care of ourselves. How you do that is entirely up to you as one can benefit from physical care while the other is longing for spiritual care. Whatever your path is, realize that to deal with the many and fast changes in society we need self-care in some way.
Do you want to know more about how the CARE strategic framework can help you grow your brand in a caring and sustainable way?
Pick your choice:
- Book me as a keynote speaker to inspire you.
- Book me as your strategic sparring partner for all brand repositionings and future-proof business strategies.
- Follow my business podcast here and learn from best-in-class companies how they CARE more for people and the planet.
- Buy my book here: Does your brand CARE? Building a better world with the CARE Principles.